We recognise that it can be stressful and confusing when a complaint has been made about you. This section provides information for medical practitioners about how we manage complaints and what you can do, including:
- what you should do if a complaint is made about you
- what do I need to know about your processes (our pathways)
- what you should do if you have conditions on you registration
- reviewing or appealing a decision
- mandatory notifications
- self notification about certain events
You can also find out in what circumstances you should contact the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).