In this episode, your host Dr Annette Pantle joins Professor Anne Duggan and Dr Liz Marles from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, and Dr Kiely Kim from MDA National to discuss how doctors can maintain good continuity of care for their patients in an increasingly complex health system.
For more information on medical records, listen to our podcast: Medical records: are you doing the right thing for your patients? - Whooshkaa
Listen to more episodes here: Medical Council NSW - Whooshkaa
- RACGP - How can GPs encourage continuity of care?
- RACGP - The duty to follow up
- 10 keys to good patient-centred record keeping | Medical Council of New South Wales (mcnsw.org.au)
- Medico‐legal risks associated with fragmented GP care | InSight+ (mja.com.au)
- Continuity of medication management | Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care